The Benefits Administrator assists the Benefits Team in the administration and development of our clients’ benefit plans. Responsible for administering, auditing, reviewing, and analyzing benefits plans to ensure compliance with client policies. Provides assistance and subject matter expertise to our clients and their employees on employee benefit programs, processes, polices, vendors, and other related matters.
• Take all incoming client requests for benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations.
• Assists in premium reconciliation.
• Research claims issues.
• Administers COBRA packets
• Provides front line customer service and support for benefits function to our other departments.
• Sets up client benefits programs in the HRIS program.
• Assists with annual open enrollment for health and welfare plans, communication, planning and vendor implementation.
• Other duties as assigned
• Customer Focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of benefit principles, laws, and regulations and technical knowledge of benefits functional areas
• Project management, problem solving, and decision making skills with attention to detail
• Research skills; ability to analyze, interpret and summarize data and make recommendations
• Computer Skills (Microsoft Office products, strong in Excel, Data Entry)
• Self-motivator who maintains confidentiality and professionalism
HRIS experience preferred but not required.